Air Velocity, Volume Airflow Meters
Mating GrayWolf’s highly accurate hotwire air velocity sensor technology with the incredible capability of mobile and embedded computers, gives you access to the most versatile portable air velocity meters ever available.
- Measures Air Velocity and Temperature.
- Calculates basic Volume Flow Rate in real-time.
- Extremely easy-to-use.
- Patented design eliminates cable pull-thru when extending the telescoping probes (eliminating cable chafing/kinking issues).
- Simple desktop data analysis and reporting with included WolfSense® PC software.
- Highly accurate (±2% rdg.) for thermal comfort applications (measuring “drafts”), clean room apps (HEPA filters), Laboratory Fumehood measurements & more…
- Wide air velocity range (0 – 6000 fpm, 0 – 30 m/s) for duct air flow and diffuser volumetric flow measurement. Note; even higher ranges are available with optional differential pressure sensor and pitot tube.
- Optional software modules for Equal Area and Log-Tchebycheff volumetric flow
calculation, or for fumehood face velocity measurement.
- Optional Differential Pressure, Particle Counts, Relative Humidity and more…
GrayWolf Air Velocity monitors, meters, detectors and instruments efficiently log your data and enable enhanced documentation for your surveys by means of advanced software and the power of mobile computing.
30e GrayWolf’s telescoping hotwire anemometer probes for accurate, feature packed airspeed testing. The AS-201 probe extends from 14.9″ (38cm) to 31.5″ (80cm) The AS-202A probe telescopes from 21″ (53 cm) collapsed, out to 37″ (94cm) extended, with the top 6″ (15 cm) ratcheting from 180° (for direct duct entry) to 90° (ideal for fume hood and ceiling diffuser/filter measurement) to 45° (storage position).
Example AdvancedSense Screens
Check out this brief overview of GrayWolf’s
advanced Airspeed meters/instruments &
how to organize a demonstration specific
to your Air Velocity measurement needs
Choose Your Platform
GrayWolf’s versatile, powerful, rugged AdvancedSense® Pro is cutting-edge, yet easy-to-use. Up to 32 parameters with extensive features including WiFi, Bluetooth, camera, microphone, speaker, on-board video help and much more
GrayWolf’s rugged AdvancedSense® BE (basic edition) has reduced parameters and features vs. the AdvancedSense Pro, but still supports multiple sensors, data-logging, text & audio notes and many more advanced, efficient features.
GrayWolf supplied 10″ tablets are economical, yet feature-rich and are supplied with application specific accessories. Or use WolfSense® LAP software operating with your own Laptop (or any Windows 7/8/10) computer.
GrayWolf’s modular WolfPack® Area Monitor interfaces with up to 3 DirectSense I classical probes/sensors. Interchange the same probes with alternative, handheld GrayWolf platforms.