Toxic Multi-Gas Meters, Monitors
GrayWolf’s new DirectSense® II and classical DirectSense I multi-gas probes, when connected to our purpose-built AdvancedSense® meters, to tablet PCs or to WolfPack® area monitors, combine the latest available electrochemical, PID and NDIR gas sensor technology with the advanced capability of mobile computing. GrayWolf toxic gas monitors harness the power of our rugged, embedded computer meters and economical mobile PCs to significantly improve your toxic gas test and reporting capability.
SO2 NO2 NO CO NH3 H2S
Handheld toxic multi-gas meter
- Select from one up to 6 gas sensors, plus temperature and %RH, in a single probe, from a choice of 25 different gasses.
- IN addition, options for Formaldehyde, Airflow, Differential Pressure, Particliculate and more interconnecting sensors/meters.
- DirectSense II probe smart sensors are plug-and-play, change them out yourself for the application at-hand, when you want to add measurement parameters in the future, or just to send individual sensors in for updated “Factory” calibrations.
- Plug in multiple probes (2, 3, even 4) simultaneously into a single meter.
- Connect to a GrayWolf supplied embedded PC instrument, WIN 10 Tablet or to your own WIN 7/8/10 Notebook/Desktop PC
- Log portable spot measurements, or trend log (unattended) over hours/days/weeks/months
- Store enhanced survey information; data, text, audio notes and more…
- Auto-attach photos, videos, calibration details and more to data files
- On-board sensor tips; government & industry guidelines, cross-sensitivity info and more…
- Desktop data transfer and feature-rich reporting software is included
- Optional Advanced Report Generator software makes detailed report production ultra-efficient
- Optional GrayWolfLive™ webhosting enables remote access via WiFi to real-time & logged
data as well as to notes your operators have attached in the field
- Load your own application related documents or procedures (.pdf, Word, HTML, etc.) for field access
- Extremely easy-to-use
Optional PCC20 Hard Shell Security Case for unattended, long-term trending
Up to six (6) gas sensors plus %RH and °C/°F in a single probe (and multiple probes may be connected to meters)
Toxic gas sensors are available for measuring Ozone (O3), Ammonia (NH3), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Nitric Oxide (NO), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Chloride (HCl), Oxygen (O2), Chlorine (Cl2), Arsine (AsH3), Diborane (B2H4), Phosgene, (CCl2O), Phosphine (PH3), Silane (SiH4), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Fluorine (F2), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) and Ethylene Oxide (EtO).
Up to 6 smart gas sensors, in addition to a smart relative humidity and temperature sensor, can be configured into a single DirectSense II-8 probe. Or choose the more economical DSII-5, DSII-3 or classical line DSI probe versions when less flexibility is sufficient.
GrayWolf multi-gas, toxic gas monitors, meters, detectors and instruments efficiently log your data and enable enhanced documentation for your surveys by means of advanced software and the power of mobile computing.
Tablet PCs may alternatively be connected to, via cable or wireless
Choose Your Platform
GrayWolf’s versatile, powerful, rugged AdvancedSense® Pro is cutting-edge, yet easy-to-use. Up to 32 parameters with extensive features including WiFi, Bluetooth, camera, microphone, speaker, on-board video help and much more
GrayWolf’s rugged AdvancedSense® BE (basic edition) has reduced parameters and features vs. the AdvancedSense Pro, but still supports multiple sensors, data-logging, text & audio notes and many more advanced, efficient features.
GrayWolf supplied 10″ tablets are economical, yet feature-rich and are supplied with application specific accessories. Or use WolfSense® LAP software operating with your own Laptop (or any Windows 7/8/10) computer.
GrayWolf’s modular WolfPack® Area Monitor interfaces with up to 3 DirectSense I classical probes/sensors. Interchange the same probes with alternative, handheld GrayWolf platforms.