Toxic Multi-Gas Meters, Monitors
For handheld & long-term Toxic Gas measurement and logging
For 20 years GrayWolf has offered advanced, highly versatile portable and semi-permanent multi-gas toxic gas, such as Ozone (O3), Ammonia (NH3), Chlorine (Cl2), H2S, SO2, NO2, HCl, HCN, H2, CO2, ClO2 meters, monitors, and more. Our all-new DirectSense® II and classical DirectSense I multi-gas probes, when connected to our purpose-built AdvancedSense® meters, to tablet PCs, to WolfPack® area monitors, or to the cloud via WiFi combine the latest available electrochemical, PID and NDIR gas sensor technology with the advanced capability of mobile computing. GrayWolf toxic gas monitors harness the power of our rugged, embedded computer meters and economical mobile PCs to significantly improve your toxic gas test and reporting capability.
SO2 NO2 NO CO NH3 H2S
CO2 HCN HCl H2 O2 O3 EtO Cl2 SiH4 F2
AsH3 B2H4 PH3 ClO2 HF Sensors
- Select from one up to 6 gas sensors, plus temperature and %RH, in a single probe, from a choice of 25 different gasses.
- In addition, options for Formaldehyde, Airflow, Differential Pressure, Particulate, and more interconnecting sensors/meters.
- DirectSense II probe smart sensors are plug-and-play, change them out yourself for the application at-hand, when you want to add measurement parameters in the future, or just to send individual sensors in for updated “Factory” calibrations.
- Plug in multiple probes (2, 3, even 4) simultaneously into a single meter.
- Connect to a GrayWolf supplied embedded PC instrument, WIN 10 Tablet or to your own WIN 7/8/10 Notebook/Desktop PC
- Log portable spot measurements, or trend log (unattended) over hours/days/weeks/months
- Store enhanced survey information; data, text, audio notes and more…
- Auto-attach photos, videos, calibration details and more to data files
- On-board sensor tips; government & industry guidelines, cross-sensitivity info and more…
- Desktop data transfer and feature-rich reporting software is included
- Optional Advanced Report Generator software makes detailed report production ultra-efficient
- Our optional GrayWolfLive™ cloud platform enables remote access to live and logged Toxic Gas data, from one or multiple GrayWolf probes, on your smartphone or on just about any internet connected device. View data as live readings, tables, gauges and/or graphs. Send alerts via e-mail, text or (soon) WhatsApp, if hi/low setpoints are exceeded. Click here for more info.
- Load your own application related documents or procedures (.pdf, Word, HTML, etc.) for field access
- Extremely easy-to-use
Toxic gas sensors are available for measuring Ozone (O3), Ammonia (NH3), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Nitric Oxide (NO), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Chloride (HCl), Oxygen (O2), Chlorine (Cl2), Arsine (AsH3), Diborane (B2H4), Phosphine (PH3), Silane (SiH4), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Fluorine (F2), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen Fluoride (HF), Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Ethylene Oxide (EtO).
Up to 6 smart gas sensors, in addition to a smart relative humidity and temperature sensor, can be configured into a single DirectSense II-8 probe. Or choose the more economical DSII-5, DSII-3 or classical line DSI probe versions when less flexibility is sufficient.
GrayWolf multi-gas, toxic gas monitors, meters, detectors and instruments efficiently log your data and enable enhanced documentation for your surveys by means of advanced software and the power of mobile computing.