Reliable data-collection and reporting has never been easier
GrayWolf Sensing Solutions
Since 1998, the worldwide market leader in high performing portable, datalogging and long-term fixed monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ) meters and monitors.
Advanced sensor, instrumentation, software and reporting technology for superior environmental test instrumentation in facilities from schools to hospitals to office/government buildings to manufacturing plants, shipboard and beyond. Worldwide distribution and service, with a strong and growing presence in other environmental air measurement markets.
Connect to the meter/monitor/tablet/smartphone of your choice
GrayWolf’s top-of-the-line, feature-rich platform is the AdvancedSense® Pro. Connect our accurate, plug-and-play DirectSense® II multi-sensor smart probe(s) via cable or wireless.
The AdvancedSense BE is a rugged, purpose-built Meter with many on-board educational and easy-to-use, survey documentation/reporting features.
A choice of GrayWolf supplied WIN10 Tablets connect via cable or wireless. Photo/audio/text notes, advanced data-logging, multi-probe connection and many other features as per the AdvancedSense Pro.
To Request Detailed Information:
A small sampling listed by selected industries.
- Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
- Cessna Aircraft Co
- General Electric
- General Dynamics
- Hindustan Aeronautics
- Lockheed Martin
- North American Space Agency (NASA)
- Northrup Grumman
- Pratt & Whitney
- ST Aerospace (Singapore)
- United Technologies Research Center
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Airports & Airlines
- Air Canada
- American Airlines
- Australia Pacific Airports
- British Airways
- COPA Airlines
- Dubai Airport Authority
- Egypt Air
- Grantley Adams Int’l Airport (Barbados)
- Greater Orlando Airports
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Metro Nashville Airport Authority
- Metropolitan Washington DC Airports Authority
- Scandinavian Airlines System
Architecture and Construction
- Architect of the (US) Capitol
- BAM Techniek
- Burj Khalifa
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Camp Dresser & McKee
- Consigli Construction
- Delos Living
- Healthy Home Solutions
- Phoenix Constructors
- Public Works & Government Services Canada Dept. of Architecture & Engineering
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill
- US Green Building Council
- XI’an Univ of Architecture & Tech
- Baker Group “We began using the IQ-610 probe in the fall of 2008. It has surpassed our standards when using it for measuring IAQ for LEED Indoor Environmental Quality credit 3.2.”Thomas C. Hardinge, LEED AP
GrayWolf’s highly versatile DirectSense II probes are now available with WiFi built right into the probe. These cutting-edge air monitoring probes accommodate from two (2) up to eight (8) plug-and-play smart sensors into a single wall-mounted, desktop and/or portable...
May 22, 2020
GrayWolf supplied rugged tablets now available for reliable spot checks and data logging.
April 17, 2020
GrayWolf introduces a greatly enhanced version of its versatile cloud-based web application. Access real-time and logged data from any of our Wi-Fi enabled AdvancedSense® meters, WolfPack® monitors or WolfSense® LAP tablet-based kits. In addition, our cutting-edge…