Reliable data-collection and reporting has never been easier
All-new, purpose-built AdvancedSense® XM meters support up to 32 simultaneous parameters connecting multi-sensor DirectSense® II probe(s), in addition to other internal and external sensors (and/or particle meters) via cable and/or Bluetooth.
GrayWolf Sensing Solutions
Since 1998, the worldwide market leader in high performing portable, datalogging and long-term fixed monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ) meters and monitors.
Advanced sensor, instrumentation, software and reporting technology for superior environmental test instrumentation in facilities from schools to hospitals to office/government buildings to manufacturing plants, shipboard and beyond. Worldwide distribution and service, with a strong and growing presence in other environmental air measurement markets.
DirectSense II Multi Sensor Probe
Connect the DirectSense II probe to the meter/monitor/tablet/smartphone of your choice
Bluetooth connection direct to iOS and Android devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.). Use your own or GrayWolf supplied. Audio/photo/video/IR/text notes, advanced data-logging, on-screen graphing, sensor tips and many other features.
GrayWolf supplied MS Windows Tablets are provided with relevant accessories. Or use WolfSense® LAP software to enable your own WIN 8/10/11 Laptop/PC. Multi-probe connection via cable and/or Bluetooth wireless. Feature rich.
GrayWolf’s all-new, purpose-built AdvancedSense® XM meters are feature rich. Up to 32 simultaneous parameters connecting multi-sensor DirectSense® II probe(s), in addition to other internal and external sensors (and/or particle meters) via cable and/or Bluetooth. Also use this meter’s Wi-Fi to access all parameters via the cloud.
To Request Detailed Information:
A small sampling listed by selected industries.
- Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
- Cessna Aircraft Co
- General Electric
- General Dynamics
- Hindustan Aeronautics
- Lockheed Martin
- North American Space Agency (NASA)
- Northrup Grumman
- Pratt & Whitney
- ST Aerospace (Singapore)
- United Technologies Research Center
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Airports & Airlines
- Air Canada
- American Airlines
- Australia Pacific Airports
- British Airways
- COPA Airlines
- Dubai Airport Authority
- Egypt Air
- Grantley Adams Int’l Airport (Barbados)
- Greater Orlando Airports
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Metro Nashville Airport Authority
- Metropolitan Washington DC Airports Authority
- Scandinavian Airlines System
Architecture and Construction
- Architect of the (US) Capitol
- BAM Techniek
- Burj Khalifa
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Camp Dresser & McKee
- Consigli Construction
- Delos Living
- Healthy Home Solutions
- Phoenix Constructors
- Public Works & Government Services Canada Dept. of Architecture & Engineering
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill
- US Green Building Council
- XI’an Univ of Architecture & Tech
- Baker Group “We began using the IQ-610 probe in the fall of 2008. It has surpassed our standards when using it for measuring IAQ for LEED Indoor Environmental Quality credit 3.2.”Thomas C. Hardinge, LEED AP