Reliable data-collection and reporting has never been easier
GrayWolf Sensing Solutions
Since 1998, the worldwide market leader in high performing portable, datalogging and long-term fixed monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ) meters and monitors.
Advanced sensor, instrumentation, software and reporting technology for superior environmental test instrumentation in facilities from schools to hospitals to office/government buildings to manufacturing plants, shipboard and beyond. Worldwide distribution and service, with a strong and growing presence in other environmental air measurement markets.
Connect to the meter/monitor/tablet/smartphone of your choice
GrayWolf’s rugged, purpose-built AdvancedSense® BE/Pro meters are feature rich. Up to 32 simultaneous parameters connecting our reliable, multi-sensor DirectSense® probe(s), in addition to other internal and external sensors. Connect probes via cable or Bluetooth Classic.
GrayWolf supplied MS Windows Tablets are provided with relevant accessories. Or use WolfSense® LAP software to enable your own WIN 7/8/10/11 Laptop/PC. Multi-probe connection via cable and/or Bluetooth wireless. Feature rich as per the AdvancedSense Pro.
Bluetooth connection direct to iOS and Android smartphones and tablets (GrayWolf supplied or use your own). Audio/photo/video/IR/text notes, advanced data-logging, on-screen graphing, sensor tips and many other features.
GrayWolfLive® secure cloud platform for remote real-time access, data-logging, and alerts. Connect straight from WiFi enabled DirectSense II probes or via various GrayWolf meters, tablets, or smartphones. View data as text, tables, gauges, and/or graphs.
To Request Detailed Information:
A small sampling listed by selected industries.
- Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
- Cessna Aircraft Co
- General Electric
- General Dynamics
- Hindustan Aeronautics
- Lockheed Martin
- North American Space Agency (NASA)
- Northrup Grumman
- Pratt & Whitney
- ST Aerospace (Singapore)
- United Technologies Research Center
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Airports & Airlines
- Air Canada
- American Airlines
- Australia Pacific Airports
- British Airways
- COPA Airlines
- Dubai Airport Authority
- Egypt Air
- Grantley Adams Int’l Airport (Barbados)
- Greater Orlando Airports
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Metro Nashville Airport Authority
- Metropolitan Washington DC Airports Authority
- Scandinavian Airlines System
Architecture and Construction
- Architect of the (US) Capitol
- BAM Techniek
- Burj Khalifa
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Camp Dresser & McKee
- Consigli Construction
- Delos Living
- Healthy Home Solutions
- Phoenix Constructors
- Public Works & Government Services Canada Dept. of Architecture & Engineering
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill
- US Green Building Council
- XI’an Univ of Architecture & Tech
- Baker Group “We began using the IQ-610 probe in the fall of 2008. It has surpassed our standards when using it for measuring IAQ for LEED Indoor Environmental Quality credit 3.2.”Thomas C. Hardinge, LEED AP
Biden Administration Launches Effort to Improve Ventilation and Reduce the Spread of COVID-19 in Buildings Click here for Press Release from White House Earlier this month, the Biden-Harris Administration released the National COVID-19 Preparedness Plan, a roadmap to...
GrayWolf’s DirectSense® II probes will now connect to Apple and Android devices. Our highly reliable, adaptable DSII probes for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Toxic Gas testing/monitoring will imminently have Apps for iOS and Android operating systems available (free)...
GrayWolf Sensing Solutions introduces an exceptionally accurate new differential air pressure (∆P) module for connection to Windows tablets/laptops/PCs. By combining auto-ranging and auto-zeroing technology, this module offers superb low-end sensitivity, yet an...