GrayWolf Sensing Solutions
Since 1998, the worldwide market leader in high performing, portable and semi-permanent indoor air quality (IAQ) Meters.
Advanced sensor, software and instrumentation technology, employing the power of mobile and embedded computers for superior environmental test instrumentation. Worldwide distribution and service, with a strong and growing presence in other environmental instrumentation markets.
Reliable data-collection and reporting has never been easier
Indoor Air Quality, Toxic Gas Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Heating & Ventilation, Facility Management, Green Buildings (LEED/WELL), IVF, Laboratory, Cleanroom and other environmental measurement applications.
Unleash the power of our embedded computer instruments (handheld, wall-mount or area monitors).
Plug GrayWolf probes into a choice of platforms for accurate, efficient, documented spot-testing, data capture and trend monitoring.
Application tips, industry documents/videos and an extremely intuitive user interface are loaded on the monitors.
Connect to the meter/monitor/tablet of your choice
To Request Detailed Information:
A small sampling listed by selected industries.
- Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
- Cessna Aircraft Co
- General Electric
- General Dynamics
- Hindustan Aeronautics
- Lockheed Martin
- North American Space Agency (NASA)
- Northrup Grumman
- Pratt & Whitney
- ST Aerospace (Singapore)
- United Technologies Research Center
- US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Westar Aerospace
Airports & Airlines
- Air Canada
- American Airlines
- Australia Pacific Airports
- British Airways
- COPA Airlines
- Dubai Airport Authority
- Egypt Air
- Grantley Adams Int’l Airport (Barbados)
- Greater Orlando Airports
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Metro Nashville Airport Authority
- Metropolitan Washington DC Airports Authority
- Scandinavian Airlines System
Architecture and Construction
- Architect of the (US) Capitol
- BAM Techniek
- Burj Khalifa
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Camp Dresser & McKee
- Consigli Construction
- Delos Living
- Healthy Home Solutions
- Phoenix Constructors
- Public Works & Government Services Canada Dept. of Architecture & Engineering
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill
- US Green Building Council
- XI’an Univ of Architecture & Tech
- Baker Group “We began using the IQ-610 probe in the fall of 2008. It has surpassed our standards when using it for measuring IAQ for LEED Indoor Environmental Quality credit 3.2.”
Thomas C. Hardinge, LEED AP
If you are a GrayWolf Customer (or potential Customer) and would care to tell us about your GrayWolf experience, Click Here. We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback and are always open to your suggestions to innovate and improve!
June 19, 2019
GrayWolf introduces a greatly enhanced version of its versatile cloud-based web application. Access real-time and logged data from any of our Wi-Fi enabled AdvancedSense® meters, WolfPack® monitors or WolfSense® LAP tablet-based kits. In addition, our cutting-edge…read more
June 18, 2018
Building on 20 years of customer feedback, the all-new range of DirectSense II smart probes are being introduced by GrayWolf. These cutting-edge air monitoring probes accommodate from two (2) up to eight (8) plug-and-play smart sensors into a single hand-held, desktop or wall-mounted housing…read more