Particulate Meters, Monitors, Instruments
For IAQ, PM2.5, PM10 Measurement, Data-Logging (and more)
GrayWolf’s 6-channel handheld, desktop, and wall-mount air particulate meters, PM2.5 and PM10 monitors, and particle counters all include high accuracy sensors and precision pumps. They interface with GrayWolf DirectSense®, AdvancedSense® XM, and WolfSense® LAP enabled instrumentation. They also can connect via WolfSense Mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Use these particle meters as stand-alone instruments, and/or interface them to display and log particulate concentrations directly on a GrayWolf instrument, Mobile PC, smartphone/iOS, Android device, and/or to the cloud, all simultaneously with one or more GrayWolf multi-sensor probes.
PC-3016 – 6 Channel Particle Meter
PC-3500 (left), PC-4005 (center), PC-5000 (right) 6-channel Particle Meters
- Measure Particle Concentration/Counts as stand-alone meters
- Simultaneously measure, in combination with GrayWolf probe parameters
- Works in conjunction with GrayWolf DirectSense II IAQ probes, Toxic Gas probes, TVOC probes, AS-201/202A Air Velocity probes and/or Zephyr-LDP or DP-702LH auto-zeroing Differential Pressure sensors
- 0.3µm and larger particles with GrayWolf’s PC-3016, PC-3500, PC-4000 and PC-5000 six size range particle meters which can display/log calculated mass concentration (as PM0.5, PM1.0, PM2.5, PM5.0, PM10 & TPM in µg/m3) or as particle counts Note: Particle Counts not available on WolfSense Mobile enabled devices at this time.
- Use the particulate meters as unconnected dataloggers, downloading logged data direct to GrayWolf’s advanced data management and reporting software; WolfSense PC
- Or interface the particulate meters to a GrayWolf AdvancedSense XM, WolfSense LAP enabled Windows tablet or WolfSense Mobile enabled iOS or Android device (optional GrayWolf manufactured WolfRadio™ XM module required) to store ALL survey information; data AND audio/text/photo/video notes
- When interfaced, includes easily accessible, on-board parameter tips, an IAQ particle sizing chart, government and industry guidelines, help videos, optional GrayWolfLive® Wi-Fi access and much more
- Optional WolfSense ARG Advanced Reporting software for highly efficient, detailed, automated reports
- %RH and Temperature optionally available on all models
- CO2 and TVOC sensors optionally available, built right into the PC-4005 or PC-5005, or utilize a DirectSense II probe
- Up to 25 additional parameters, accessible for all models, when simultaneously interfaced to DirectSense II probe(s) via AdvancedSenseXM/Android, iOS or Windows devices/Cloud
- Added available sensors include CO, NO2, O3, HCHO, NH3, Cl2, H2S and many more
WolfRadio-XM-3016 module for PC-3016 particle meter enables wireless connectivity to AdvancedSense XM, Android, iOS devices, and via Wi-Fi to the cloud via GrayWolfLive.
WolfRadio-XM-3500 module for PC-3500/4000/4005/5000/5005 particle meters enables wireless connectivity to AdvancedSense XM, Android, iOS devices, and via Wi-Fi to the cloud via GrayWolfLive.
PC-3016 6-Channel Particle meter in use with Bluetooth connection to 2 x DirectSense II IAQ probes and to Android device.
When connecting to an AdvancedSense XM meter, smartphone, Windows/iOS/Android device, or to the Cloud, Particulate readings may be displayed and logged on their own or in combination with other GrayWolf sensors.
PC-3500 6-Channel Particle meter in use with cable connection to DirectSense II IAQ probe and to AdvancedSense meter.