Volatile Organic Compound VOC Meters, Monitors
GrayWolf’s portable and semi-permanent VOC meters, monitors are highly versatile, for low parts-per-billion ranges up to high PPM toxic VOC exposure ranges. Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) emanate from a broad range of sources in industrial and general indoor air quality (IAQ) applications. GrayWolf offers five different plug-and-play Photo Ionization Detector (PID) sensors to choose from; with ranges optimized for your specific application. The DirectSense II-3 probe includes your choice of any of those PIDs, along with relative humidity and temperature. Our DirectSense II-5 probe also includes the sensors for %RH, °C/°F, accommodates your choice of PID plus up to 2 specific gas sensors (electrochemical or NDIR). The DirectSense II-8 probe offers a PID, %RH, °C/°F, and the choice of NDIR carbon dioxide and/or up to 5 electrochemical specific gas sensors (8 total). Our original DirectSense I Classical probes, while not plug-and-play, are also available in various configurations. Coupled with the power of our versatile meters and monitors, end-users can efficiently log and annotate readings, while easily accessing on-board information about specific volatiles and potential sources.
- Choice of low ppb, low ppm, mid-range ppm, wide/high-range ppm and high %RH VOC optimized PID sensors
- Excellent sensitivity, very low limits of detection (down to <5 ppb); crucial for IAQ/green building applications
- Additional sensors, such as NDIR carbon dioxide are available (thus perfect for ARC Skoru, LEED, WELL or other ongoing maintenance applications where these sensors are accepted technology)
- Ideal for screening for if/when and where air sampling might be advised
- Rapid response; ideal for “blood hounding” VOC sources
- %RH and °C/°F are also included; add up to 6 additional specific gas sensors in one probe
- Connect to a GrayWolf manufactured instrument (AdvancedSense® or WolfPack®), a GrayWolf supplied WIN 10 Mobile Tablet or to your own Laptop/Notebook PC
- Log portable spot measurements, or monitor and record data unattended over time in secure trend data-logger housing
- Store enhanced survey information; data and text, audio, drawings, video notes and more; all auto-associated with relevant location/site files
- On-board list of potential sources of measured VOC levels and other useful info
- Almost all Total VOCs (TVOCs) of concern for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) situations are detected. Click here for more IAQ application options
- On-board correction values for specific volatiles versus standard calibration compound (isobutylene)
- Optional GrayWolfLive™ webhosting allows remote access to logged and real-time data (plus notes) via WiFi from almost anywhere and on almost any internet enabled device
- Load your own application related documents or procedures (.pdf, Word, HTML, etc.)
- Software handholds users through user calibration procedure; even includes an on-board instruction video
- Extremely easy-to-use
- Desktop data analysis and reporting software is included.
- Optional advanced report generation (ARG) software significantly reduces any report generation time on VOC testing and is available with templates for LEED, WELL and ARC reporting on TVOC measurements
Display real-time graphs, on-board help videos, note-taking tools and much more
Meter pouches and probe belt clips allow hands-free operation.
Easily Handheld VOC Meter