Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Meters, Monitors
for handheld, semi-permanent and long-term IAQ measurement
For over 20 years, GrayWolf’s highly advanced, professional indoor air quality (IAQ) meters and monitors have made proactive IAQ and green building surveys efficient, and easy to conduct.
- Reliably measure key specific pollutants (VOCs, CO, O3, NO2, NH3, HCHO, etc.; choose from 25+ gas sensors), as well as Particulate, Ventilation Rates (CO2 and Airflow), Differential Pressure (DP) and more. High performance, fast response instrumentation for consistent use over portable, long-term and continuous IAQ testing applications.
- Occupant wellness is rapidly gaining awareness as a win-win for occupant health and productivity, and for building owners’ bottom line.
- COVID-19 has enhanced the need for measurement of ventilation rates, airflow, pollutant pathways and validation of fixed sensors for specific IAQ parameter monitoring in schools, hospitals, public buildings, workplaces, and other indoor facilities of all types.
- GrayWolf IAQ meters, monitors and instruments optimize the balance between facility energy efficiency and occupant health, comfort and productivity.
- Identify potential IAQ issues before they become problems and respond immediately to complaints with the highly accurate and most intuitive portable IAQ meters, monitors and testing devices available today.
The DirectSense II smart probes accommodate true plug & play sensors (up to 8 in a single probe), optimized for high-end, accurate measurements targeted for commercial, industrial, research, and institutional IAQ applications.
For portable applications, connect to 1 or multiple DirectSense II multi-sensor probes; via cable and/or via Bluetooth wireless.
Data-log for hours, days, weeks, months from GrayWolf probes set on shelves, desks, tripods or any convenient location.
Monitor/Log via Wi-Fi to the cloud with wall-mounted, desktop placed, even handheld probes. Versatile design for consistency over varied applications, taking advantage of the high-end sensor technology.
Comprehensive IAQ Meters / Monitors
Prefer an indoor air quality meter for walk-thru surveys and outdoor air comparative spot checking? Want an IAQ data-logger for use as a long-term (hours/days/weeks) trend logger? Both modes are essential for thorough commercial, industrial, institutional, or residential indoor air quality investigations. And how about continuous IAQ monitoring?
GrayWolf’s instruments are designed to provide a full solution, from measurement through reporting, for a comprehensive range of IAQ test and measurement needs.
The high quality IAQ sensors utilized in GrayWolf’s instrumentation also make this equipment the top choice for IAQ/IEQ research projects, for government agencies conducting critical building indoor air quality tests, for validation of low-cost air quality meters/monitors and for many other applications.
And the versatility of the DirectSense II probes and connective platforms allow you to easily adapt your high-end investment to changing IAQ requirements.
Choose Your Platform(s)
GrayWolf’s all-new, purpose-built AdvancedSense® XM meters are feature rich. Up to 32 simultaneous parameters connecting multi-sensor DirectSense® II probe(s), in addition to other internal and external sensors (and/or particle meters) via cable and/or Bluetooth. Also use this meter’s Wi-Fi to access all parameters via the cloud.
GrayWolf supplied MS Windows Tablets are provided with relevant accessories. Or use WolfSense® LAP software to enable your own WIN 8/10/11 Laptop/PC. Multi-probe connection via cable and/or Bluetooth wireless. Feature rich.
iOS and Android devices
Bluetooth connection direct to iOS and Android devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.). Use your own or GrayWolf supplied. Audio/photo/video/IR/text notes, advanced data-logging, on-screen graphing, sensor tips and many other features using the free Apple and Google Play store WolfSense Mobile apps.
GrayWolfLive® secure cloud platform for remote real-time access, data-logging, and alerts. Connect straight from Wi-Fi enabled DirectSense II probes or via various GrayWolf meters, tablets, iOS or Android devices. View data as text, graphs, gauges, and/or tables. More Info
- Simultaneous measurement of up to eight (8) key IAQ indicators with one probe; VOCs, CO2 (dilution ventilation), CO, O3, NO2, %RH, °C/°F plus an additional toxic gas sensor (from a broad choice of specific gases)
- Optional particle concentration (PM 1.0, PM 2.5, PM 10, TSP plus 2 other size ranges)
- With an added probe, concurrently measure up to six additional gases
- Up to 4 GrayWolf probes, plus a particulate sensor and formaldehyde monitor, may be connected simultaneously to some platforms
- Optional air velocity probes
- Optional internal differential pressure sensor (to determine pollutant pathways) and/or barometric pressure sensor
- Data Logging
- Manual “snapshot” or automatic “trend” datalogging
- Store enhanced survey information on-site; data plus text, audio notes, photos, videos, drawings and more…
- Back-lit color display
- Clearly displays numerous readings simultaneously; auto-scrolls
for >8 parameters
- Automatically updates as probes are plugged in
- View data in tabular or graphic formats
- Clearly displays numerous readings simultaneously; auto-scrolls
- Intelligent user interface
- Extremely easy-to-use
- Intuitive icons and drop-down menus
- Screen prompts user through operation
- On-board educational tools
- Feature tips, video help files
- IAQ info for each sensor: government & industry guidelines, health effects, typical background levels and more
- IAQ reference documents pre-loaded as PDFs
- Add your own procedures, docs and Word field forms for on-site use
- Download logged data and notes to WolfSense® PC software (included) for analysis and efficient, detailed reporting
- Optional “Advanced Report Generator: IAQ Edition” software automates comprehensive IAQ report generation
- Our optional GrayWolfLive™ cloud platform enables remote access to live and logged IAQ data, from one or multiple GrayWolf probes, on your smartphone or just about any internet connected device. View data as live readings, tables, gauges and/or graphs. Initiate reporting from afar and more. Click here for more info.
- Probe belt clip keeps sensors away from the influence of operators’ breath
- Instrument/Mobile PC pouch for true hands-free operation
- Hard-shell security case for protected trend logging and for transport
- Optional user calibration kits, application specific software modules and much more…
Click here to view the GrayWolf Accessories page
Hard Shell Case securely exposes DSII-8 probe (up to 8 IAQ sensors) plus internal Particle meter (PM 2.5, PM 10 and 4 others sizes for 14 parameters simultaneously) with precision pump for unattended, long-term trending.
Calibration kits are available from GrayWolf for performing User Cal of TVOC, CO, CO2, and/or other parameters to maintain optimum accuracy for applications that require it.
WolfSense application software, WolfSense PC desktop data transfer & reporting software, universal AC adapter/charger w/extension cable, hard-shell case and additional accessories. Kits can be expanded for particulate, air velocity, differential pressure, WolfSense Advanced Report Generation software, GrayWolfLive cloud logging/reporting software and more.