FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GrayWolf Sensing Solutions, a leader for 25 years in indoor air quality and other environmental measurement solutions, proudly announces the launch of its groundbreaking professional-grade AdvancedSense XM Environmental Air Meter. This cutting-edge device, in conjunction with our highly reliable DirectSense® II probes, revolutionizes the way we monitor to improve the air we breathe, bringing advanced technology and unparalleled accuracy to the forefront of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)/Toxic Gas Exposure/HVAC/Green Building management.
The AdvancedSense XM is the next generation of GrayWolf’s purpose-built environmental meters. They now run advanced, yet very user-friendly, WolfOS™ application software without the overhead of operating systems such as Android or Windows. The XM utilizes the same rugged, popular form-factor as previous AdvancedSense versions, but with all-new, cutting-edge electronics, in addition to the new operating system. Display, data-log and annotate (on-site) a broad range of parameters with highly accurate, extremely reliable sensors.
With growing concerns about indoor air pollution and its impact on human health, GrayWolf has dedicated extensive research and development efforts to create an IAQ meter that exceeds industry standards and meets the diverse needs of professionals across various sectors. Designed to be user-friendly, highly accurate, and packed with intelligent features, this state-of-the-art device provides valuable insights into air quality parameters in real-time, air quality parameters with low limits of detection but also toxic exposure ranges, plus facility HVAC related measurements.
Feature rich with productivity tools that make your environmental surveys more efficient, more detailed, more reliable:
- Advanced XM Sensing Technology: The meter utilizes the latest sensor technology to detect and measure a comprehensive range of indoor air pollutants, including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Ozone (O3), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Temperature, Humidity, and more. Its high-precision sensors ensure accurate and reliable readings in a broad variety of environments.
- Real-Time Monitoring and Data Logging: The AdvancedSense XM continuously monitors air quality parameters and displays real-time readings on its intuitive LCD screen. It also features comprehensive data logging capabilities, allowing professionals to analyze historical trends, identify potential issues, and make data-driven decisions.
- With its own dedicated WolfOS™ operating system, the AdvancedSense XM is instant on/off, and extremely easy-to use, shedding the overhead of Windows, Android, or iOS operating systems that GrayWolf’s DirectSense II probes are also compatible with.
- Wireless Connectivity and Mobile App Integration: Seamlessly connect DirectSense II probes and GrayWolf particle meters to the AdvancedSense XM and/or to your smartphone or tablet, leveraging the power of the dedicated WolfSense Mobile app. The app provides remote monitoring, data visualization, and enhanced control, empowering professionals to manage IAQ parameters effortlessly and make informed decisions on the go.
- Compact, Portable, Rugged Design: The AdvancedSense XM boasts a comfortable handheld design, ensuring ease of use and portability. Its ergonomic form factor allows professionals to carry it anywhere, from offices and schools to hospitals and industrial settings, enabling comprehensive IAQ assessments across a wide range of indoor and outdoor environments.
- Simultaneously connect 1, 2, or even 3 GrayWolf DirectSense II probes with up to 8 sensors per probe plus a multi-channel, exceptionally reliable particulate meter (PM1, PM2.5, PM10, TPM and more). Available DSII sensors: TVOC, CO2, CO, O3, NH3, HCHO, H2S, NO, NO2, SO2, Cl2, O2, EtO, HCN, H2, HF, HCl, F2, AsH3, SiH4, ClO2, B2H6, COCl2, PH3, %RH, ºC/ºF, differential pressure, airspeed, dewpoint and other parameters, for a comprehensive range of measurements.
- The AdvancedSense XM’s built-in Barometric Pressure sensor will compensate mass concentration readings for pressure changes when enabled.
- Backlit color touch screen with virtual keyboard (for text input such as descriptive data file names and on-site text notes)
- Bluetooth Low Energy for wireless connection to DirectSense II probes and particle meters (as a standard alternative to cabled connection)
- Wi-Fi for optional GrayWolfLive® remote data access and for emailing data
- Microphone for audio documentation of surveys
- Text notes, audio notes and more automatically attach to data files.
- Speaker for audible queues, alarms and more
- On-board educational info, application docs, sensor tips and more
- Data transfer & reporting software for trend graphs, note management and much more.
- Highly intuitive and extremely Easy-To-Use
GrayWolf’s commitment to innovation, accuracy, and reliability shines through the development of this advanced environmental meter. By offering professionals the tools they need to create healthier indoor environments, we aim to contribute to the World Health Organization’s vision of a world where clean air is a fundamental right.
For more information about the AdvancedSense XM Meter or to inquire about partnership opportunities, please visit GrayWolfSensing.com or contact Cassandra Rivera at [email protected].